Our parks and trails are an important element in the quality of life in Keremeos. Please help us keep our parks and trails clean, safe and welcoming for everyone by following a few simple guidelines
- Do not litter - the Village provides trash receptacles throughout the parks and trails
- Do not pick flowers or otherwise disturb or damage the plants, trees and shrubs in the parks
- Ensure that your dog is under control at all times and please pick up dog waste. The Village has installed dog waste bag dispensers in the parks.
- Do not consume alcohol. There is a zero-tolerance alcohol policy in effect in Village parks.
- Be considerate of others. Our parks are public spaces for everyone to enjoy, so please be respectful of other park users.
- No camping
Hi. No text will appear in this location. Instead, you will see the glorious wave that spans the width of the entire site. If you delete or hide this block, you will see the two background colors collide on a hard edge where this wave used to be.
- Building Permit & Inspections
- Business Licence
- Dog Licences
- Garbage & Recycling
- Planning & Development
- Development Variance Permits
- Property Taxes
- Public Works
- Business Facade Improvement Program