You are hereHome ›
'Pitch In' Campaign, Street Sweeping and Office Holiday Closure
Do your part to ‘Pitch In’ and keep Keremeos beautiful!
The Village of Keremeos is participating in the national ‘Pitch In’ program. Do your part by volunteering to remove litter from your block (or more, if you wish).
How to sign up for the ‘Pitch In’ program:
- Phone or drop by the Village Office by April 21st at 4 pm to pick up free bags for garbage and/or recyclables and let us know where you plan to pick up litter
- Pick up litter between April 23rd and April 29th
- Drop off filled, tied bags in the parking lot at Pine Park (12th Avenue and 6th Street) until April 30th. Keremeos Public Works will pick up from there.
Your community thanks you! Participants will be acknowledged in the next Keremeos newsletter.
Along with litter pick up efforts, the Village will be doing street sweeping late April/early May. The Village-owned street sweeper is now beyond repair, so rather than invest in a costly new sweeper, we will be renting one. Our rental period is at the end of April.
Note that the Village Office will be closed for the Statutory Holidays Good Friday April 14th, 2017 and Easter Monday April 17th, 2017. The office will re-open at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday April 18th.
Village office contact:
702-4th Street, Keremeos
Hi. No text will appear in this location. Instead, you will see the glorious wave that spans the width of the entire site. If you delete or hide this block, you will see the two background colors collide on a hard edge where this wave used to be.
- Building Permit & Inspections
- Business Licence
- Dog Licences
- Garbage & Recycling
- Planning & Development
- Property Taxes
- Public Works
- Facade Program
- Bid Opportunity
- Notification System Signup