Property Tax Deferment Programs
Property tax deferment is administered by the province in conjunction with municipalities. Property tax deferment is a low interest loan program that assist qualifying homeowners in BC with paying annual property taxes on their principle residence.
They are two tax deferment programs which are:
- The Regular Program for property owners over 55, a surviving spouse or a person with disabilities as defined by the provincial regulation.
- The Family with Children Program for property owners who are supporting, at the time of application, a dependent child who is under the age of 18.
For more information:
Hi. No text will appear in this location. Instead, you will see the glorious wave that spans the width of the entire site. If you delete or hide this block, you will see the two background colors collide on a hard edge where this wave used to be.
- Building Permit & Inspections
- Business Licence
- Dog Licences
- Garbage & Recycling
- Planning & Development
- Development Variance Permits
- Property Taxes
- Public Works
- Business Facade Improvement Program